CustomCon shows off the custom action figures of many different Customizers. It is in the format of a fictional toy action figure trade show or convention. There are daily reports and pictures of the action figures that are participating in the CustomCon.
You can visit the previous CustomCons to get an idea of what we are planning to do.
The deadline will be July 4, 2017 . No entries will be accepted after this date.
Please do not wait until the last day. If you are ready to submit them now, then see the instructions below.
So how can you participate? Well, the key is to make several custom action figures that would be in the same toy line, and send in photos of them. You could make figures based on characters from Comics, Movies, TV Shows, Books, Sports, Sci-Fi or your own creations, basically the sky's the limit!
1. Just make sure each group of figures shares a common theme. You should come up with a name for your line of figures if it's an original line, and give some sort of description of the action figure line. Write up a promotional paragragh or 2 about your toyline as if you we selling them at a show.
2. Custom packaging is, of course, an option, but it is certainly not required.
3. If possible, we would ask that you photograph the figures so that it looks like they are on display at a convention. If you have custom packaging, it's best to have pictures both loose and in the packages. Please try to include at least 1 group shot photo, and photos of each of the individual figures.
4. Entering a custom vehicle or custom playset is also welcome.
5. I will allow entries of new customs created in the past 6 months that may have been previously seen on websites, forums, Facebook or in any sort of public gallery, with the exception of any previous CustomCon event. We will post the links to your website if you provide them. We love having the chance to show off your work, but we don't want to see every custom that you have already shown off at your website in the CustomCon, so please only photos of customs completed in 2017.
Ready to Submit your ENTRY?
Send your submissions to email@example.com. Please use CustomCon in your message subject line so I can sort your entries.
Please e-mail me the following: