Tuesday, April 12, 2016 Filed in: Movies and TV
Release Date: 4/12/2016
Soon after Damian joins the Teen Titans as Robin, a rift develops between the Justice League and the Titans over Raven, whom the JL sees as being in league with her father, the demon Trigon, while the Titans see her as his victim. Soon the rift turns into an all-out war, as the Titans take it upon themselves to protect Raven from the League, while thwarting Trigon's plans to create a hell on Earth.
Limited and numbered edition gift set includes Damian/Robin figure.
Saturday, February 04, 2017 Filed in: Movies and TV
Release Date: 2/7/2017
Limited edition gift set includes an exclusive Constantine figurine.
When innocent civilians begin committing unthinkable crimes across Metropolis, Gotham City and beyond, Batman must call upon mystical counterparts to eradicate this demonic threat to the planet. Enter Justice League Dark, reluctantly led by the Hellblazer himself, John Constantine. Like Batman, Constantine is a cunning, often cynical loner who is the best at his chosen profession - but quickly realizes the sinister forces plaguing the planet will require help from other supernatural alliances. Forming a new "league" with sorceress Zatanna, otherworldly Deadman, and Jason Blood and his powerful alter ego Etrigan the Demon, this team of Dark Arts specialists must unravel the mystery of Earth's supernatural plague and contend with the rising, powerful villainous forces behind the siege - before it's too late for all of mankind.
Blu-ray limited edition gift set bonus features include:
- A Sneak Peek at Teen Titans: The Judas Contract: An advance look at the next DC Universe Original Movie, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.
- The Story of Swamp Thing (Featurette): Born out of the imagination of Len Wein and artist Bernie Wrightson, Justice League Dark's Swamp Thing had his own solo adventures throughout the history of DC. This documentary reveals the rich history of this fan favorite.
- Did You Know?: Constantine origin, Color of Magic, Black Orchid, and Deadman Casting (Featurette): The creators of Justice League Dark will reveal surprising behind-the-scenes tidbits about the characters - and the actors providing their voices - during production of the film.
- 2016 NY Comic Con Panel (Featurette): A look inside Justice League Dark's panel at New York Comic Con.
- Sneak Peek at Justice League: Gods and Monsters
- Sneak Peek at Justice League: Doom
- From the DC Vault - Two Bonus Episodes - Batman: The Brave and the Bold, "Dawn of the Dead Man!" Batman: The Brave and the Bold, "Trials of the Demon!"
Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices. MUST ENTER REDEMPTION CODE BY 2/28/2020 TO REDEEM ULTRAVIOLET OFFER. DOES NOT INCLUDE iTUNES FILE.
Friday, April 18, 2014 Filed in: Custom Action Figures | Toys
Here is a cool custom action figure made by Fujimiya Gokunaga.
I am a fan of Fujimiya’s amazing customs action figures. Read More...
Sunday, February 16, 2014 Filed in: Toys
DC Universe Total Heroes™
Super hero Firestorm was revealed, one of four quarterly deluxe 6” DC Universe Total Heroes™ figures for 2014. Read More...
Sunday, February 16, 2014 Filed in: Toys
Mattel reveals a final offering in the DC Universe line, DC Universe Super Powers.
I can imagine that some Super Powers collectors are excited about this announcement, however there will be a hefty price to pay. Mattel is asking $30 each for these figures. Add on taxes and combined shipping for say 3 figures per month, and the price adds up. Read More...
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 Filed in: Movies and TV
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has issued a press release for the upcoming direct-to-video Justice League: War animated feature. Arriving February 4th, 2014 on Blu-ray, single-disc DVD and for Digital Download courtesy of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Justice League: War is an adaptation of the “Justice League: Origin” storyline recently published by DC Comics. Written by Geoff Johns with artwork by Jim Lee and Scott Williams, the storyline kicked off the comic publisher’s current ongoing “The New 52″ comic-line initiative. Justice League: War features the formation of the Justice League and the team’s first battle with Darkseid. Read More...
Thursday, February 13, 2014 Filed in: Movies and TV
From the DC Website:
Looks like we have a whole new year of arrows and awesome abdominals to look forward to!
CW President Mark Pedowitz announced that Arrow had been renewed for a third season, along with four other CW dramas. (They’re The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Supernatural and Reign, for those who are counting.)
The stars and producers of the show seemed pretty excited about it. Read More...
Wednesday, May 01, 2013 Filed in: Toys
Matty from Mattycollector.com takes the time to answer questions from collectors.
Thank you Matty!
1) I have seen the new Target Exclusive JUSTICE LEAGUE figures both the single carded figures and the 7 pack. The photos of the 7 pack set on the Target website and the back of the package show the figures in a metallic paint finish. However the figures in the package do not have the metallic finish.
QUESTION: are there variants of these figures coming? I would rather have the metallic Cyborg and Hal Jordan, as well as Superman, Flash and Aquaman.
Right now, there are no plans for metallic painted variants of the Justice League figures. Due to the way production schedules work and how early photo models are needed, the photo models on package are all hand- made models rather than actual production pieces. As such, they have to be decorated with paint, which has a different metallic effect than the molded metallic plastic of the actual production run.
2) Hi, I've seen the new evergreen Batman 3.75" figure with vehicle sets at Target and other retailers. I know that Target is selling their exclusive 3.75" 5 pack set on their website. Some people have seen the single carded 3.75" Batman figures at Krogers grocery store and Khol's but not the big retailers.
QUESTION: When are they coming and which retailers will be selling them?
The Batman fig/vehicles and figures will be sold at a variety of fine retailers, both brick-and-mortar and online. They are have been hitting shelves for the past few months.
3) DC Infinite Heroes ended in 2010, in favor of preparing for the Young Justice figures. Both lines had a bad launch, but DC Infinite Heroes managed to get several waves and over 150 figures including the different paint variations. Many DC 3.75" - 4" figure fans want to see this line return. Since this line was patterned after the figure designs for the DC UNIVERSE ONLINE video game, why not rename the line after the video game? (You did make Arkham City and Injustice game figures.) You can release new figures as well as some of the old figures that appear in the game. As the game developers continue to add to the game, more DC Characters and costume variations are being added. We know that there was a LOST wave of DCIH figures that were prototyped and never released. Add some elbow articulation to the female figures and bring these figures back.
QUESTION: Will we see some good looking DC 3.75"-4" figures like DCIH in the future, maybe labeled under "DC Universe Online" or even "Justice League"?
You’ll have to wait and see! For now, you can check out the Justice League figures that recently launched at Target.
4) QUESTION: Is the Superman Man of Steel 3.75"-4" figure line geared more for kids than collectors? The line appears to have several multi-colored versions of Superman and some with or without some battle armor. Many collectors prefer the traditional DC comic book costume versions over the Warner Brothers movie costume versions.
By the time these answers hit the web, the Man of Steel product will have hit shelves, so you can see what’s out there! The figures celebrate and are inspired by the film.
5) QUESTION: If you release a 3.75"-4" line of "Justice League" action figures, will they be nicely sculpted and articulated like the DC Infinite Heroes or will they have clunky over-sized hands and feet and limited articulation like the current evergreen Batman 3.75"-4" figures have?
What would you like to see?
Wednesday, May 01, 2013 Filed in: Toys
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 Filed in: Video Games
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Infinite Crisis, an all-new multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game developed by Turbine, the award winning studio behind free-to-play online games including The Lord of the Rings Online. Infinite Crisis is a free-to-play game that features a deep roster of DC Comics characters and is scheduled for release in 2013 for the PC.
Infinite Crisis is a new entrant into the wildly popular MOBA genre that delivers a heart-pounding competitive player vs. player battle experience set in the legendary DC Multiverse - a world in which familiar DC Comics characters have been reimagined in startling ways. Featuring a wide variety of DC Comics heroes and villains, Infinite Crisis puts players in control of twisted incarnations of their favourite characters throughout the Multiverse such as Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman, playing in league with well-known characters including Green Lantern and The Flash.
“We are thrilled to bring Infinite Crisis, a truly competitive experience featuring the DC Comics lore and characters, to the MOBA genre,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “Turbine is a pioneer in online gaming and combined with the amazing world of DC Comics, they are executing on a game concept that expands the MOBA genre.”
“The Turbine team is very excited to reveal Infinite Crisis to the world and extend the MOBA genre with new features,” said Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer, Turbine. “We are utilizing years of experience in the online game space to deliver innovations to the MOBA genre with a game that features fast-paced action, a major story arc, destructible environments, catastrophic events and a deep roster of iconic DC Comics characters.”
For more information or to sign up for a chance to participate in the beta visit www.infinitecrisis.com.
I use a MacOS computer, so I may not be able to play this PC game when it becomes available. I will have to wait and see. In the mean time I still am playing the DC UNIVERSE ONLINE game.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 Filed in: Comics
The DC Universe Timeline is altered in FLASHPOINT #5. DC Comics starts their new universe (DCnU) with 52 comics all starting with issue #1. This becomes known as The NEW 52 Universe.
The first book of the New 52 is Justice League #1.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 Filed in: Comics
This week marks the last release of DC Comics before they REBOOT their Universe and start over.
Say Good-Bye to many of our favorite Heroes and Villains as they fade with the sunset.
Good-Bye to the Classic DC Universe.
Friday, July 01, 2011 Filed in: Video Games
I finally started to play DC Universe Online. The game is pretty cool and it may take me awhile to learn how to play. I love the DC Universe, so being able to play a game based on it is cool.
Saturday, December 20, 2008 Filed in: Toys
The DC Infinite Heroes 6 pack, Teen Titans Mallah’s Revenge will be a Walmart exclusive later this year.
The 2 packs of Batman and Clayface
, Superman and Brainiac
, will be available at Toys-R-Us and some online retailers in June or July 2009. I don’t know if the Supergirl and Lex Luthor, Golden Age Hawkman and Hawkgirl, 2-packs will ever be released.
Here is an update from Toy Guru at Mattel.Hey toy fans,
So here is the deal with the new DCUC 2 packs and new DCIH Teen Titans Mallah's Revenge 6 packs that has shown up on some internet sites.
( These are unpainted prototype photos. )
These are currently "proposed" packs which we would very much like to get to. What are the factors holding them up you say? Well fan interest that is what!
To generate this, we have offered these packs to online retailers in hopes of generating enough pre-sales and support going into production. If we do recieve that and can hit the minimum order quantity we need to go into production, these packs will roll out throughout 2009. Here is the skinny:
Batman vs Clayface (January 2009?)
Batman will be in his black and gray costume with "mud splatter" effects. Clayface will be an exact reissue of this hard to find figure.
Superman vs Brainiac (April 2009?)
This is proposed as a standard Superman figure (Eradicator head on the Wave 6 Superman body with red heat vision eyes) vs. Classic Brainiac (green head) with an all new head and collar piece. Brainic will come armed with Luthor's gun from the 2007 figure.
Supergirl vs. Luthor (July 2009?)
This will be a reissue of the Blue outfit Kara Supergirl and the power suit Lex, but perhapes with a little surprise in the accessories!
Golden Age Hawkman & Hawkgirl Pack (September 2009?)
Two new figures to start your golden age collection.
So again, all of these packs are pending fan interest. Because they are not being carried (at this time) by any of the large box stores, we need to generate a minimum order before we can turn on the green light and go into production.
And while many may ask "why not sell these on MattyCollector.com?", well, that is because we have other more intensive packs with more obscure characters from the DC universe planned for the Matty.com offerings which are already going forward - check out the new issue of Toy Fare for a sneak peak at Alex Luthor and Ultraman. These 4 packs are meant to get harded to find figures back in collectors hands. (vs the Matty packs are all news characters in each pack).
If these packs do not get produced, we will try to work these characters back into the line down the road. But for now, the best way to show support for these packs is to place pre orders with your favorite online retailer today!
Also, look for a surprise reveal on MattyCollector.com right after Xmas this year!